Transform Your Appearance with a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a fully customized treatment plan specifically designed to help patients at our New Port Richey, FL, practice achieve the most beautiful smile possible. Dr. Gianni Franceschi works closely with each patient to meet their individual goals. This plan can include a variety of cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening or porcelain veneers. By combining procedures, it can often lower total treatment costs and the number of appointments required. Often times, procedures can be completed in just one to two office visits.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for You?
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile due to a number of cosmetic concerns, or you find yourself avoiding smiling for pictures or covering your mouth when laughing, a smile makeover can restore your self-confidence. Common concerns we hear from these types of patients include:
- Staining and yellowing
- Chipped teeth
- Overly long or short-looking teeth
- Uneven gum line
- Excess gum tissue
- Crooked, misshapen teeth
Patients should have otherwise healthy teeth and gums, with no signs of decay or gum disease. If either is detected during the initial consultation, Dr. Franceschi will first recommend that you undergo the necessary treatment.
Often times, smile makeover procedures can be completed in just one to two office visits.
We provide white fillings to blend with the natural aesthetics of your smile and also offer periodontal treatment. If extensive damage is identified during your exam, you may benefit more from a full mouth reconstruction.
Planning Your Treatment
No two smile makeovers are the same. However, there are some commonly combined cosmetic treatments used in our patients' treatment plans:
- Teeth Whitening
- For patients with minor to moderate extrinsic dental stains and discoloration, we provide both take-home and in-office teeth whitening treatments using KöR. This teeth whitening system uses professional-strength whitening agents to deliver a dramatically brighter smile. It is often used in conjunction with gum contouring or before porcelain veneers to enhance your smile makeover results.
- Porcelain Veneers
- These ultra-thin shells are made from medical-grade porcelain. The restorations are customized to match the natural aesthetics of your smile, yet provide a transforming effect. Porcelain veneers are recommended for stubborn dental stains, cracked or chipped teeth, or minor dental misalignment.
- Dental Crowns
- For dental stains or damage to the molars, we provide customized dental crowns designed to cap the surface of the tooth and reinforce its integrity.
- Gum Contouring
- Healthy, beautifully shaped gums can frame and enhance the aesthetics of your teeth. Excess gum tissue or an uneven gum line can make your smile seem gummy and imbalanced. In such cases, we can trim and shape gum tissue using laser technology.
During your consultation, Dr. Franceschi will design your treatment plan based specifically on your cosmetic goals. We will listen closely to your concerns and recommend options that fit your budget and lifestyle. We also offer payment plans and financing through CareCredit® and LendingClub.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation
A smile makeover can boost your self-confidence and improve your well-being. Contact our office online or call (727) 376-6969 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Franceschi. We look forward to meeting with you.
“The doctor and staff go the extra mile to make sure I am comfortable and understand exactly what is taking place. I have been a patient for over 5 years and am 110 percent satisfied.” Randee W.