Enjoy Renewed Function and Aesthetics with Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Gianni Franceschi provides full mouth reconstruction at our New Port Richey, FL, practice for patients in need of multiple restorative procedures. Combining extensive dental work into one comprehensive plan can help greatly with treatment planning, as well as streamline treatment. At Smiles for Trinity Dentistry, we never want cost to be an inhibitor to receiving the care you need, which is why we offer several flexible financing options, including CareCredit®, Lending Club®, and payment plans so you can enjoy full dental function, health, and comfort.
What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Unlike a smile makeover, which is primarily aesthetic, full mouth reconstruction combines multiple restorative procedures, such as oral surgery, dental implant treatment, and periodontal care into one treatment plan. Treatments are often phased over time to deliver comprehensive and optimal results.
A full mouth reconstruction combines multiple restorative procedures, such as oral surgery, dental implant treatment, and periodontal care into one treatment plan.
Your smile is an important part of who you are and is vital to your quality of life. If you are suffering pain and other complications due to compromised oral health or failing dental work, full mouth reconstruction can help restore both the aesthetics and function of your smile. Candidates for a full mouth reconstruction are typically experiencing:
- Missing or loose teeth
- Tooth decay
- Periodontal disease
- Discolored or severely stained teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Gum recession
- TMJ disorder
Procedures Offered with Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: If you have cavities or other minor tooth damage, Dr. Franceschi can remove the damaged portions of the tooth and restore it with a filling made from composite resin. The tooth-colored material will not compromise the tooth's appearance.
- Dental Implants: If you have missing or severely damaged teeth, dental implants made from titanium can be surgically inserted into your jawbone to hold a dental bridge, denture, or one or more dental crowns.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown, made from porcelain or zirconia, can help strengthen and restore a cracked, worn, broken, or severely decayed tooth. Crowns can also be used with dental implants to replace a single missing tooth.
- Dentures: Traditional and implant-supported dentures can restore form and function to your smile, allowing you to eat a wide variety of foods and smile with confidence.
- Oral Surgery: This can include both hard and soft tissue grafting and other procedures to help prepare your jaw for dental implants or to repair gum recession.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: If you are suffering from jaw pain and other effects of TMJ disorder, we can provide a custom night guard to help relieve your symptoms and prevent tooth damage from bruxism.
- Periodontal Treatment: We provide scaling and root planing and other periodontal care for gum disease. This treatment is often necessary before moving forward with other restorative and cosmetic procedures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Both teeth whitening and porcelain veneers address dental staining and discoloration and can add the finishing touches to your full mouth reconstruction. Porcelain veneers can also cover front teeth that are chipped, cracked, or severely worn.
A Doctor You Can Trust
Dr. Franceschi and the team at Smiles of Trinity Dentistry are committed to providing you with the best care possible. Choosing a doctor such as Dr. Franceschi, who is equipped and trained in dental surgery as well as a variety of cosmetic and restorative procedures, will ensure that you receive excellent care with optimal results. He can also coordinate care with other dental and medical specialists in the area when patients require additional services.
Find Out More
If you are suffering from more than one dental issue and like the idea of a comprehensive plan to address them, contact our office today to schedule your full mouth reconstruction consultation with Dr. Franceschi. Once your treatment is complete, you can begin a new chapter in life with a beautiful, healthy smile.
“The doctor and staff go the extra mile to make sure I am comfortable and understand exactly what is taking place. I have been a patient for over 5 years and am 110 percent satisfied.” Randee W.